The only feature on our face that may make us look lush and lovely is our lips. A significant statement can be made with just a stunning sensual pout. Women have long been enthralled by the idea of tinting their lips. Lip painting is now considered an art form! Yes, it's comparable like painting on a canvas. Today we will be looking at lovely creative lip arts, which I hope will encourage you to try something different!
1. Animal Print Lip Art:
When it comes to fashion, animal print are lovely. The inspiration behind this animal print lip art is the majestic cheetah. The use of pink and black combination is giving this design an amazing effect.
2. Textured Lip Art:
Look at this lip art, it is truly inspiring! The rich dark black color with the small studs on the lips creates an amazing texture.
3. Glossy Rosy Lip Art:
Inspired by roses, this lip art is spectacularly done. The rose patterns drawn at the top of the lips clearly show where the inspiration for this design comes from.
4. Ombre Lips Art: Lip art is the most popular trend among runway models and actresses right now. Ombre can be done in a variety of ways, from subtle to bold. This lip painting features a stunning purple and pink color combo.
5. Micro Granules Lip Art: The micro granules, which are commonly used in nail art, are employed to great effect on the lips here. The dark purple provides the lip painting an edgy and powerful look.
7. Color Melange Lip Art: The colors bleed outside at one corner of the lips to give a true impact of the bright colors.
8. Shining Lip Art: We all love a shinning lip. It adds a dash of glamor to one’s makeup.
9. Sparkly Textured Lip Art:
The high dazzling micro sequins are used for creating this lip art. The color looks pretty and vibrant.
10. Rhinestone Lip Art: This lip art looks creative. It is designed with rhinestones of different sizes to create a sparkly and luminous effect.
Photo credit: Instagram
Content created and supplied by: fashionista1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More