Do you know that hives, rashes, cold sores could be as a result of stressed skin? Surprised right?
Yes! Once your skin is stressed, these are the most likely indication of it;
1. Rashes: stress can cause redness of the skin or small red bumps that may lead to itching.
2. Cold sore: these are small blisters in and around the mouth which can be as a result of stress.
3. Hives: Swollen red bumps mostly like may cause itching even burning can be the side effect of a stressed skin.
4. Slow healing: when cuts and scrapes take longer time than it should, this could be an indication of stressed skin.
5. Worsening of existing conditions: skin conditions like eczema, pimples, can be worsened due to stress.
Is your skin showing of these symptoms?
This shows that your skin is stressed out and it is screaming for help! It needs some pampering.
Content created and supplied by: Adeola002 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More