Strawberry legs are dark bumps that looks like the skin and seed of strawberries.
Causes of strawberry legs.
* It can be caused by skin disorder called keratosis pilaris.
* Using old or cheap razors :- shaving with old and cheap razors without after-shave cream can result to strawberry legs.
* Ingrown hair:- it occurs in people with thick body hair which causes strawberry legs to appear.
* Dry skin:- once the skin is dry it becomes vulnerable to irritation caused by shaving.
Home treatment for strawberry legs.
Exfoliation:- it helps eliminate ingrown hair.
* 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
* 1/2 cup of almond or Olive oil.
* 3-4 drops of clove oil.
* mix all the ingredients to make a paste.
* apply the paste on the leg and rub in circles for few minutes.
* rinse with water.
* leaf of freshly cut aloe vera.
* extract gel from freshly cut aloe vera.
* apply the gel on the leg and massage gently for a minute or two.
* leave for 10 minutes.
* rinse with cold water.
Tea tree and jojoba oil.
* 2-3 drops of tea tree oil .
* 1 tbs of jojoba oils.
* massage the mixture onto your legs, allow your skin absorb it for 5-10 minutes.
* rinse with water.
* 1 cup of buttermilk.
* A bucket of water.
Add a cup of buttermilk to your bathwater, soak yourself in this buttermilk and water mixture for a few minutes, shower as usual.
Keep the skin moisturised to prevent irritation and dryness.
Egg white and lemon.
* egg white.
* teaspoon of lemon juice.
* mix egg white and lemon juice
* Apply mixture using a brush of fingers on your legs.
* leave it on for 5-10 minutes and rinse with water.
Was the article helpful?
Please comment, like and follow.
Content created and supplied by: Vivianijeoma001 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More