Choosing that perfect outfit could seem to be a tough task but it actually results being easy when broken down into simple steps
1. You should be aware of the event you wish to attend. The most important aspect of outfit planning is to understand what the event is and how you should dress for it.
2. Visualise. You know what you have in your closet, so forget about the what, when, where stress points for a while and imagine yourself attending that event with everything you own.
3. Know your personal style, whether to go minimal chic or statement. its on you decide.
4. Pick up the pieces that enhance your features the best possble way.
5. Start building an outfit now, color combinations, accessories, hair and makeup all intact as even a minute detail plays an important role.
Below are nice outfit you can wear this month to look great. With these outfits, you just need to rock them with a great style and you're sure to stand out and look gorgeous. Below are lovely styles to try out.
Photo credit: Instagram
Content created and supplied by: fashionista1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More