Long lashes and fuller brows are amongst the top most beauty attraction of ladies and makes make-up more beautiful and presentable. Instead of adding fake ones and in the process obscuring your natural ones try growing them naturally with these common ingredients you can easily have access to.
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of castor oil and 1 teaspoon for the rest of the oils.
2. Pinch the mouth of 1 capsule of vitamin e and add to your oils.
3. Wash an old mascara container and refill it with the eye lashes oil.
4. At night before going to bed, apply a light layer of it to your lashes and brows if you want them thick and long too.
5. Apply every night for best result.
6. In case you don't get all the oils I listed you can skip it but please don't skip castor oil because its an extreme hair booster.
Content created and supplied by: Beautee (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More