The apple-shaped body is typically characterized by a large bust, narrow hips, and a full midsection. The body looks like an apple, that is why it is referred to as an apple shape.
Apple-shaped women tend to have thicker arms, legs, and hips. If you have got the apple shape, you should be proud to flaunt your figure shamelessly, and here is how to flaunt;
1. Draw attention away from your midsection by avoiding low shorts or pants or any fabric length that cut off below your middle or midsection. Avoid wearing thick belts and clingy shorts or dresses.
2. Flaunt your bust: Great bust is a feature of the apple shape, so don't be afraid to flaunt it. Emphasize your middle by wearing v.necks and plunging necklines.
3. Emphasize your legs: The apple shape have great legs. Show off your great legs by wearing short shorts, or high heels that lengthen your body and balance out your bottom half.
4. Low- to mid-rise is good with a wide waistband. Side-fastening trousers are great to avoid extra bulk around the tummy. Trousers for the apple-shaped body should aim to minimize the lower body.
5. Avoid very skinny jeans as these would accentuate your slim legs and make your upper body look larger. And steer clear of high-rise jeans, which would highlight the wider tummy. Bright, light colors and lots of details are attention-grabbing, so it's best to stay away from them.
6. Skirts should hit right above the knee. Full, tiered, flared or bubble skirts are great for the Apple shape.
With the above tips, it's easier to style according to your body size.
Content created and supplied by: Adeola002 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More