Peacocks have been a part of Indian culture since time immemorial and their presence is clearly seen in many Indian art forms. Mehndi also has been an inseparable part of our culture and has developed a lot over the years. And when we mix both these symbols together, it gives birth to some of the most exquisite mehandi designs, the peacock mehndi designs.Peacock Inspired Mehndi Designs For Hands To Try In 2019
Here are the top 10 peacock mehndi designs you will love to get them designed over your hands.
1. This one of the beautiful medium sized peacock mehndi designs looks beautiful and is suitable for any occasion. This design will not look cluttered and makes your hands look very beautiful. We love the spiral and abstract designs on the fingers and the small dot patterns on the open area of the palm.
2. This elegant peacock inspired mehndi design will look great on the hands of the bride. This mehndi design has traits of both Arabic as well as Indian mehndi. The use of black mehndi as well as shading makes it look even more beautiful.
3. This beautiful design features red mehndi . The design features peacock motif in the middle of the palm. We love the small details on the palm and the fingers. The wrist is kept open and has been done in a bangle like design.
4. This beautiful mehndi is bigger than the previous one. Done with black mehndi, the designs have come out beautifully and the peacock design stands out from the other patterns and motifs. The design is just perfect for brides.
5. A pair of peacocks adorns the hands of the bride in this fabulous design. We see the use of black mehndi in this design and the bangle deign on the wrist and hand also makes it quite unique.
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More