Lemon Juice is know for its ability to detoxify the skin. They are rich in vitamins C and also citrus. Because of it's health benefits, the lemon is grown in various places rapidly.
How To Use Lemon On Your Skin
1. Before you rub or use the lemon juice on your skin, you have to do a patch test. This is done by applying it and a tiny area of your skin to check if your skin is compatible
2. The next is to squeeze the lemon juice on a tissue, do not rub on your face, but dap it.
3. After the lemon juice must have dried, you can now follow up with your other skin care products.
4. Trying doing this at least once in a week, then as time goes on, you increase usage.
5. Ensure you stop using it, if it has any side effects on your skin.
Content created and supplied by: SussexMediaTv (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More