Formal wears are outfits that society considers appropriate to wear to a formal event in order to avoid appearing frivolous, informal, or disrespectful. Every new week brings a new chance to work and earn more money and if you dress appropriately for work, you will not only look professional but also stylish. As a lady, you can always make your work outfits look chic and voguish by styling them differently. Also to break the monotony try to maintain a mix of styles to create interesting looks. Here are few things to note when dressing formal.
1. Avoid wearing too attractive clothes with shining colors and gowns that are too tight or too loose.
2. Choose cool colours such as grey, black, navy blue, sap green etc.
3. Dont apply too much make up, little make up will be just fine.
4. Avoid using heavy or fashionable accessories. Every thing should be moderate and simple.
Tonto Dikeh is a style icon and she swiftly transition from one style to another without looking boring. But unless you fancy a trip to the HR office, we wouldn't recommend some of her outfits for work. Aside acting, Tonto Dikeh is known for her fashion choices and she's very good at picking nice outfits that compliments her shape. When it comes to office fashion, take all your inspiration from none other than Tonto Dikeh. Here are several times Tonto Dikeh look stunning in work outfits.
1. Formal Office Wear: Formal office wear is the dress code for the office that evokes professionalism. If you work in industries such as finance, banking, government, and law, you’re expected to always appear in business formal attire.
2. Business casual: Business casual is the relaxed version of business formal outfits. It has elements of both casual and formal office wear.
3. Smart casual: This type of outfit for work is an offshoot of business casual and a formal version of casual attires. If you work in the tech industry or an informal setting, you can wear this to work.
4. Make a continuous effort to look stunning by paying attention to details.
5. Comfort Over Style: If you can’t marry comfort with style, then it’s best you choose comfort over style when dressing for work.
6. Be Your Professional Self: Don’t try to be who you’re not when wearing work outfits.
Photo credit Instagram.
Content created and supplied by: fashionista1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More