Oatmeal is one of the best natural exfoliators as it not only does it help get rid of dead skin cells but also soothes and heals troubled skin.
This home made body scrub is so easy to make and inexpensive.
For the purpose of this article I will show you How I Prepared My Oatmeal and Brown Sugar Body Scrub At Home.
You will Need
- ½ cup Uncooked Oatmeal
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Raw Honey
- ¼ cup Jojoba Oil
- 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 4 drops Geranium Essential Oil
- 4 drops Frankincense
10 – 15 minutes.
1. Grind the dry ingredients until you get a fine powder and into it mix the liquid ingredients.
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients until you get a coarse paste.
3. Cleanse your skin and apply this paste onto it.
4. Use your fingers to gently massage the mixture, in circular motions, on your skin.
5. Take 5-10 minutes to gently massage and exfoliate your body, spending 1-2 minutes on each part.
6. Wash the mixture off using a hydrating body scrub and lukewarm water.
use this at least twice a week for glowing skin.
Content created and supplied by: ChocolateMe (via Opera News )