Oatmeal is one of the best natural exfoliators as it not only does it help get rid of dead skin cells but also soothes and heals troubled skin.
This home made body scrub is so easy to make and inexpensive.
For the purpose of this article I will show you How I Prepared My Oatmeal and Brown Sugar Body Scrub At Home.
You will Need
- ½ cup Uncooked Oatmeal
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Raw Honey
- ¼ cup Jojoba Oil
- 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 4 drops Geranium Essential Oil
- 4 drops Frankincense
10 – 15 minutes.
1. Grind the dry ingredients until you get a fine powder and into it mix the liquid ingredients.
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients until you get a coarse paste.
3. Cleanse your skin and apply this paste onto it.
4. Use your fingers to gently massage the mixture, in circular motions, on your skin.
5. Take 5-10 minutes to gently massage and exfoliate your body, spending 1-2 minutes on each part.
6. Wash the mixture off using a hydrating body scrub and lukewarm water.
use this at least twice a week for glowing skin.
Content created and supplied by: ChocolateMe (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More