Buttock enlargement or augmentation is the procedure used to improve the size or shape of the buttocks. This act is very popular among women and it is done through the use of buttock implants, fat grafting, or sometimes a combination of the two.
With this, a woman can increase the fullness, roundness, or projection of her buttocks and make it make her look very curvey and even attractive. It also improves the balance of a woman figure no doubt and lastly it enhances the self-confidence of women that are not so proud of their physical appearance.
As good as this may sound before one would think of having an implant in his or her body, one should take a critical look at some of the negative impacts as well as the risk factors associated with that particular implant.
Buttocks enlargement has been a trend in recent times and unfortunately, most persons most especially women, have gotten their fair share of some of the side effects of buttocks augmentation.
So I'm this article, we will be talking about what you need to know about buttocks enlargement. So sit tight and read till the end.
1. Fat Transfer: During this procedure, your surgeon suctions another area of your body to obtain fat — usually the abdomen, flanks, or thighs — and injects it into the buttocks to add volume. This method is sometimes combined with silicone implants to achieve the most natural look possible.
2. Sculptra butt lift: In another procedure, a filler called Sculptra is injected into the soft tissue of the buttocks. The material adds a small volume at the time of injection, and over weeks to months, your body uses it to form additional collagen which may further increase the volume in that area.
3. Hydrogel and silicone buttock injections: This is a cheaper method of augmentation. This method gives temporary results and doesn’t require a traditional surgical procedure. It’s also dangerous. They do not involve surgery and they also don’t directly change the shape of your buttocks.
4. Silicone implants: Unlike injections, solid silicone implants are surgically placed into the buttocks via an incision in between the butt cheeks. This procedure is sometimes combined with fat grafting for maximum results. It takes up to four weeks to recover from buttock surgery.
5. Liposuction: The process removes excess fat in certain areas of the buttocks to achieve maximum contouring.
The big question is "Are butt implants safe?"
This activity has recorded huge success recorded in recent times. Despite the high success rate, butt implant surgery still poses risks. Sometimes the people who provide these services do them illegally and carry out these procedures in nonmedical locations
Some of the most common side effects include:
1. Excessive bleeding after surgery
4. Skin discoloration
6. Fluid or blood accumulation underneath the buttocks
7. Allergic reactions
8. Skin loss
9. Nausea and vomiting from anesthesia
10. In some cases, implants move or slip out of place
Buttocks enlargement have recorded tremendous success lately but one has to know if it is suitable for you and also put your overall health first into consideration and then the effects.
Content created and supplied by: ErickssonDGreat (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More