Many people may not know but simple things can affect flawless skin such as consuming fatty/greasy foods, lack of exercising, stress, dirty laundry (bedsheets or pillow cases), smoking, drinking or not following your daily skin regimen. It all depends from one person to another. Everyone, regardless of whether they use makeup or not should follow a cleansing, toning & moisturizing routine everyday and drink plenty of water. And if you suffer from any skin problems, do see a specialist! Its very important to get proper test done and get it treated.
Flawless skin is not just about creams and serums, it goes much deeper. It is about a good hormonal balance, a good digestive system & a good blood flow in your body. Of course it also depends on your skin type, such as severe acne, discoloration, excessive dryness but make sure you use and do the right things based on your skin type. Your lifestyle tells a story through your skin so remember to continue with your good daily habits and your skin will thank you later.
Every woman wants to have flawless skin, free of blemish and spots and this is totally possible, although a lot of time, money, and dedication is involved. Below are few daily habits of women who have flawless skin that you can learn from.
1. She uses the correct cleanser for her skin type: Discovering the best product for your skin is a key. It is best to know your skin type and choose the right cleanser that would work best for you.
2. She maintains a healthy diet: Do yourself a favor to your skin and health by adopting a healthy diet. If you give your body love, it will love you back.
3. She moisturizes every day and night: Moisturizing is a very important step in a woman’s skincare routine. It helps to keep your skin hydrated throughout the day.
4. Her fingers should not touch her face: Our hands do a lot of things on a daily basis and there are so many hidden germs we can’t see. To avoid spreading those germs to your face, keep your fingers away from your face.
5. She exfoliates a couple of times per week: Exfoliation is another important part of one’s skincare routine. It helps to get rid of dead skin cells and excess oils.
6. She cleans her makeup brushes regularly:
Cleaning your make up brushes regularly cause it may contain dirt and bacteria. To fight infection and clogged pores ensure you wash your concealer and foundation brushes once a week.
7. She applies a face mask weekly:
The right face mask can help hydrate skin, remove excess oils, and help improve the appearance of your pores.
8. She gets enough sleep: Get more sleep and rest. The skin cells repair themselves while we sleep.
Photo credit: Instagram
Content created and supplied by: fashionista1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More