Please do me a favour by clicking on the 'follow' button and 'like' button. Thanks.
On this article, I will be telling you six unique things you could do with toothpaste you never knew, please do well to share this article.
We all know that toothpaste is popularly used for brushing the teeth, but there are other unique things you could use toothpaste for also.
1. Remove Permanent Marker: We all know that permanent marker is very hard to remove. If you have a permanent marker stain on your board or wall, add a little toothpaste to the duster and begin to wipe, the stain will be off in no time.
2. Remove Gum From Hair: If you have a chewing gum stuck to your hair, apply toothpaste to the gum and it will break down the stickiness of the gum.
3. Iron Cleaner: An old iron is very sure to accumulate stains through years of use. Apply a little toothpaste to an old toothbrush, and see the magic.
4. Whiten Piano Keys: Constant use of a piano can make the keys of the piano to get discolored. Use a toothpaste to clean the stains and see the magic.
5. DVD and CD Cleaner: Apply a little toothpaste to any of your CD or DVD that is skipping. The toothpaste will help to smooth out the scratches and make it brand new again.
6. Nail Polisher Remover: Toothpaste can help remove nail polish in a pinch. What you need to do is to mix some toothpaste, water and lemon, then apply it on your finger nails and begin brushing away.
Do this and thank me later. If this post was helpful, please let me know in the comment section.
Please do leave a comment, like, share and most importantly please follow me by clicking on the red 'follow' button. Thanks.
Content created and supplied by: Happylee (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More