Both men and women love to wear tight jeans or pants. They believe that tight jeans will allow you to flaunt the shape of your legs, and make you have good outfit, but this could be unhealthy to both men and women.
Men who wear tight or ill-fitting trousers or underwear which is restrictive around the private area could be causing damages to their health. Wearing tight-fitting clothing over a prolonged period of time can lead to urinary tract infections leading to over-activity of the bladder- a type of bladder weakness as well as a low sperm count and fungal infections.
Several cases of men who have twisted testicles due to wearing jeans that are far too tight have been reported. It more healthy you ensure you leave enough space or allowance around the groin area and that your pants and trousers are not too tight so you’re not being restricted in any way. Please avoid putting style above your health.”
Results from a survey revealed that 50% of men who always wear skinny jeans or tight pants experienced groin discomfort, more than 25% suffered bladder problems, and 1 in 5 men experienced a twisted testicle.
Furthermore, the survey also revealed that 1 out of 4 men wore skinny jeans on a regular basis just because they want to look good or to show that they can fit them.
But while men may like the look of tight-fitting jeans or pants, it’s important that they are not compromising their health. Wearing skinny or tight under wears can lead to bladder weakness as a longer-term consequence. Male bladder weakness is more common than people think, with 1 in 9 men currently experiencing some form of this condition.”
Below are the health risks of wearing tight pants or jeans;
1. The dilemma with tightness of pants or other wears is that they can heat up the private area without allowing enough air entry. Heating up of these reproductive areas can raise the temperature beyond normal, and it is not bad for both men and women.
2. In men, tight pants may cause infertility. Men who wear pants that are very tight may be poised to higher risk of suffering low sperm counts.
3. Some studies claim that exceptionally tight pants can squeeze the testicles and can cause some level of damage to the private parts of men. It can even lead to testicular cancer.
4. In women, it could raise the risk of urinary tract and yeast infections and infections, as a result of the overheating of the privates.
5. It could also cause constriction of the abdomen and waist, which could slow down flow in the lymph nodes, and even cause poor blood circulation.
6. Some studies equally claim that it could affect the hip joints, and restrict the mobility of the lower limbs, which could also affect the spine indirectly.
Content created and supplied by: Chibyk1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More