Making if body butter can be sold, and good income can be achieved but first how can you make a body butter.
Butters are that one essential cream that should never be left out from your collection of skin or hair care products. When I talk about butters, I don't mean magarine or normal butter but butters like; Shea butter, Cocoa butter and Mango butter.
Butters help to treat dry skin, eczema and stretch marks leaving your skin glowing and healthy.
Butters and other essential ingredient are used in making whipping body butter, that enhances your skin appearance bringing out your natural beauty.
What are Body butters?
Body butters is a term used to describe a nourishing dense cream that help to keep your skin hydrated. It simply means that body butters are creams that help nourish the skin.
Benefits of Body Butter to the Skin.
* It helps moisturize the skin.
* It helps reduce wrinkles.
* It gets rid of dry skin and dead skin cells, leaving the skin moisturized and smooth.
* It contains some essential vitamins that are beneficial antioxidants such as vitamin E, A and C.
* It forms a protective layer over the skin.
Recipe for body butter
*1cup of Shea butter/ Mango butter/ Cocoa butter, you can use the two of the above butters mentioned if desired.
*2 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil.
*1cup of coconut oil.
* 3 drops Tangerine essential oil.
* 3 drops of vitamin E.
1. In a bowl mix in Shea butter/ Mango butter/ Cocoa butter, coconut oil and olive oil.
2. Using a double boiler melt the mixture till all solid turns liquid.
3. Add in the essential tangerine and vitamin E while still boiling.
4. Lastly add 8 drops of frangrance.
5. Allow to cool for one minute, then place it in the fridge for 1 hour.
6. Take it out and use a hand mixer to whip the butter till it is fluffy, if the texture is not as desired, take it back to the fridge for 1 minute and whip again till it is fluffy.
7. You can add colours if desired, turn some body butter in a piping bag, this will help can an even layer in the container and boom your whipped body butter is ready.
Direction for use:
Use on dry and damage skin parts.
Now you have known u can make body butter and sell in ur localities
Please do like, share, comments for any questions and follow my post.
Content created and supplied by: Marvisasog (via Opera News )