There are many materials that can be added to lace fabric to give you a stylish look. Here are a few options below:
1. Sequins: Adding sequins to lace can create a glamorous and eye-catching effect. They can be added to the entire lace fabric or just in certain areas for a more subtle effect.
2. Beads: Similar to sequins, beads can be added to lace to create a textured and sparkly effect. Beads come in many shapes, sizes, and colors, so they can be used to create a variety of different looks.
3. Embroidery: Embroidery can be added to lace to create intricate designs and patterns. This can be done by hand or by machine and can add a unique touch to any lace garment.
4. Fringe: Adding fringe to the edges of lace fabric can create a playful and bohemian look. Fringe can be made from a variety of materials, including yarn, ribbon, and thread.
5. Leather: Adding leather accents to lace can create an edgy and unique look. This can be done by adding leather patches, straps, or trim to a lace garment.
6. Tulle: Adding a layer of tulle underneath the lace can create a fuller and more voluminous look. This can be especially effective for skirts and dresses.
7. Ribbon: Adding ribbon to lace can create a delicate and feminine look. Ribbons can be used to create bows, ruffles, and other decorative elements.
Overall, the possibilities are endless when it comes to adding materials to lace fabric to create a stylish look. The key is to experiment with different materials and techniques to find the look that works best for you.
Content created and supplied by: BeccaLuv (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More