In respect to The Covid-19 guideline, it has been a tradition to wear mask and not just wear them nonchalantly, but to follow appropriate procedures to style the masks. This article contains a few procedure to ensure while dealing with the mask.
Practically, you have to Make sure;
- you are covering your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin while wearing your mask.
- The arms or bands should fit snugly against the side of your face.
- Your hands should only touch the bands and ties when putting on and off your nice masks
- You can breathe comfortably in your mask without any blocking or difficulty talking.
- You don’t touch your nose mask in the front when it is worn.
- A reusable nose mask should be washed carefully to avoid exposure.
- You learn to not buy the bandanna type of nose mask with protruded valves
- inculcate the habit of disposing your nose mask in the appropriate place after use.
- Lastly, do not remove your nose mask unless you are alone or in a well ventilated atmosphere.
Administering these guidelines will help everyone to stay safe out there while still acing your fashion lifestyle. Always remember to cultivate your cough and sneezing etiquettes.
Kindly Comment your opinion and do not forget to Share.
Content created and supplied by: Adegbola001 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More