Whether you are sitting at home all day or you have to go out to work, you still want to look good. In this article, I will share 10 things you can do to look good all the time, with or without makeup or expensive clothes.
1. Make sure your nails look neat. You don’t have to go all out with this, you can either cut them short or apply some nail polish to them.
2. Instead of fixing long eyelashes, try growing your lashes naturally using petroleum jelly or castor oil.
3. Since we are on the topic of eyelashes, apply a clear mascara to your lashes every day, this will make your eyes pop even when you haven’t put on so much makeup.
4. Speaking of makeup, it won’t hurt to apply a little lipstick, lip gloss or lip balm to your lips, this will help your lips stay beautiful and moisturized all day.
5. Always put on clothes that you are comfortable in. it doesn’t matter if you are staying at home or going out, make sure the clothes you have on are comfortable, not too tight and not too loose.
6. Put in some effort into your hair. Even if you don’t have braids or wigs on your hair, you can still style your natural hair to look more put together and beautiful.
7. If you have to leave home early, then wake up a few minutes early, this will give you enough time to put on your makeup the way you desire so you can look confident and pretty all day.
8. Invest in skincare products and develop a skincare routine that works for you. Skincare products help to bring out the natural shine and glow of your skin, thus making you naturally good looking and beautiful, so no need for makeup.
9. Make sure you live a healthy lifestyle. Looking good and being fashionable is not only about your clothes, it also boils down to your health. Hydrate yourself regularly, eat healthy fruits and vegetables and exercise your body.
10. Remember that it is okay for you not to look good every day, some days are tougher than others, don’t let that make you feel like you are not beautiful or good looking.
Content created and supplied by: NewzHorse (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More