Your hair is said to be your crowning glory, and it’s normal to want to improve your hair if it’s not to your satisfaction. If you’re trying to regrow hair that you’ve lost or would simply like to improve the hair that you have, try some of these natural remedies. Their proven benefits can help to stimulate growth and enhance the hair that you have.
1. Massage: Massages increases hair thickness by stretching the cells of hair follicles. Taking the time to massage your scalp each day can also help you relieve stress and tension.
2. Aloe vera: Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also soothes the scalp and conditions the hair. It can also reduce dandruff and unblock hair follicles that may be blocked by excess oil. You can apply pure aloe vera gel to your scalp and hair a few times per week.
3. Coconut oil: It contains fatty acids that penetrate inside the hair shaft and reduce protein loss from hair. It stimulates hair growth by getting deep into it's follicles. Coconut oil can be used either before or after you wash your hair depending on your hair type.
4. Viviscal: Viviscal is a supplement designed to increase hair growth and thickness for those with thinning hair. It's made up of minerals, vitamins and shark and mollusk powder. These ingredients help to regenerate new cells and strengthen existing cells. You have to take the pills twice a day for at least six months in order to see results.
5. Lemon: Lemons contain many other nutrients that strengthen the hair follicles and encourage new hair growth. Naturally acidic, lemon juice can deeply cleanse the scalp and hair follicles, restore healthy pH levels and remove build up of product oils and pollutants. Apply lemon juice to your hair for 15 minutes before you shampoo.
Content created and supplied by: Prezygist (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More