"I didn't marry a pregnant woman o" this is a common statement made by husbands whose wives had gained weight after giving birth, there's also societal pressure to fit in. The pressures are so high that you begin to wonder if the bundle of joy she's holding doesn't count. Some women also have to deal with stretch marks, flabby tummy, hair loss, etc. Don't let the pressure get to you, do these things:
1. Take your time to relax and breathe
2. Map out a strategy that suits you in losing weight.
3. Start with little exercises before you're strong enough for rigorous ones
4. Take your baby for a walk round the area with the stroller if you have one.
5. Eat balanced diet (because your body needs to be nourished).
6. Get your waist trainer or girdle for that tummy.
7. Be happy, for the bundle of joy you're holding is a miracle.
Photo credit: Pinterest.
Content created and supplied by: Ufumwen (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More