Do you suffer from premature greying of your hair. Know how to turn grey or white hair into black hair. Know the causes of grey hair. You can stop premature greying of your hair by using the remedies given below.
1. Eat protein rich foods. Proteins - Sources: sprouted whole grains, cereals, meat and soy.
2. Eat foods rich in iron, minerals and vitamin A and B.
Vitamin A - Sources: dark green vegetables & yellow fruits. Vitamin B - Sources: fresh green leafy vegetables, bananas, tomatoes, cauliflower, cereals, liver kidney, yogurt, yeast and wheat germ.
Minerals like zinc, iron and copper - Sources: zinc - red meat, chicken & green vegetables
iron - beef, dried apricots, red meat, parsley, eggs, wheat & sunflower seeds
copper - sunflower seeds, cashews, almonds, crabs and oysters, egg yolk & whole grains.
3. Eat foods rich in iodine such as banana, carrots and fish.
4. Drink butter milk (chhachh)with a 2 teaspoons each of yeast and wheat germ will prevent and cure premature greying of hair.
5. Rub Indian gooseberry (Amla) mixed in coconut oil into the scalp regularly to banish grey hair. It can show wonderful results, your white hair will turn black. Boil some dried amla pieces in coconut oil till it turns black.
6. Grate some fresh ginger. Mix with honey and place it in a jar. Eat 1 teaspoon everyday.
7. Massage your hairs with coconut oil and lemon juice everyday.
8. Boil some dried ribbed gourd torai in coconut oil till it turns black. Massage this oil in scalp and hair roots should be massaged into the scalp.
9. Mix 1 tablespoon of table salt to a cup of strong black tea without milk. Massage this water on the scalp. Wash your hair after an hour.
10. Boil some curry leaves in coconut oil and apply in scalp and hair roots.
11. Make a paste of 2 tspn henna powder, 1 tspn yogurt, 1 tsp fenugreek (methi) seed powder, 3 tspn coffee, 2 tspn basil juice and 3 tspn mint juice and apply to the hair. Wash hair with shampoo after 3 hours. This is best natural hair color for whitish hair.
12. Massage your scalp and hair with butter made from cow milk twice a week.
To control premature greying of hair
1. Boil some water and add 4 tablespoon of dried sage. Let it stand for 2 hours. Cool and strain the water. To this, add about 25 ml glycerin and a few drops of vitamin E oil. Mix well and massage on your scalp and wash. Use it regularly.
2. Take some curry patta leaves and grind it with butter milik (chhachh) and make a paste of teh consistency of tomato sauce. Apply this paste to the roots of the hair and also on the hair. Leave for 15-20 minutes and rinse with water only, do not shampoo. Do this at least 2 times a week. You will definitely see the results.
3. Take half a cup boiled black tea water and add 1 teaspoon salt to it, mix well. Apply this solution to the roots of the hair and also on the hair throughly. Leave for 15-20 minutes and rinse with water only. Do this at least 2 times a week.
To improve hair colour
Boil two cups of coconut oil and add a few drops of almond oil and some hibiscus leaves and one teaspoon of fenugreek powder (methi powder. Cool and strain and keep it in a glass jar. Apply 2-3 tiems a week to hair and scalp to enhance the colour of the hair.
Content created and supplied by: Jeffreyholy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More