Being over weight doesn't mean you can't look fabulous! All it takes is a little know-how and a healthy dose of confidence.The fashion world has changed for its good, a few years back plus size women weren’t accepted with wide arms as they are being accepted now. Plus size was once a great stigma, and there was (and still is) a lot of body shaming, but some of these ladies have stood out and slay in whatever they want.
Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus has proven herself as a great fashionista who knows how to pick lovely outfits that compliment her shape and body type. Knowing what suits you is important when it comes to fashion and Eniola happens to be one of such people as she makes good statement on body positivity with her outfits.
The 44-year-old actress has been in the entertainment industry for sometime now and she's known for her funny and stubborn roles in Nollywood movies. Overtime through her choice of outfits she has been able to prove that being fat is never a limitation when it comes to fashion but all you need is confidence in whatever you wear. Below are photos of Eniola Badmus wearing fashionable outfits in different ways and style.
1. Looking gorgeous in wine
2. Looking simple in a pink outfit
3. Opt to Wrap Around Dresses: Get the hourglass shape with wrap around dresses. They will enhance your body, hide the flaws perfectly and make you look prettier.
4. Sometimes, she goes traditional too
5. Gorgeous in Ankara
6. Make Black Shade Your Favorite: Ditch the pastel shades lovelies, fall in love with darker shades and the best is the black shade.
7. Looking like a chic in boubou dress
8. It was a corporate look here
9. Slaying In Kaftan
10. On duty, she still looks good.
11. Stunning look in sequin
12. She is always elegant on the red carpet
13. Looking good in lovely gowns
14. Casual and simple
7. Choose Deep Neckline: We don’t want you to expose, but if you want to take the attention away from your belly, you have to wear a deep V or U neckline, which looks flattering and sensual.Photo credit: Instagram
Content created and supplied by: fashionista1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More