Choosing the right ingredients and products for your skin could take a lot of trials and errors. So is important to identify that a product is not a good fit for your skin before it causes damage. Here's what dermatologist wants you to watch out for, when testing a new product and signs you should take it out of your routine
1. Intense Burning Or Stinging : Whether it's a cleanser, lotion or mask, no skin care products should cause burning or stinging. It is a sign you're allergic to it, if you use a product that makes your skin feel it's on fire.wash it out or stop using it before it destroys your skin.
2. Excessive Dryness, Flaking And Peeling: If you got this going on particularly around your nose and mouth corners, you might be simply over using an acne product such as retinoid or benzoyl peroxide, these products help exfoliates skin,regulate skin cell maturation but if you feel the above signs, it's advisable to stop using it.
3. Rashes Or Blisters : It's tempting to sample a product you heard about or eye catching one though it might work for one person or another but doesn't mean it's a universal wonder.might contain ingredients such as kojic acid, arbutin and hydroquinone, discontinue with skin care products containing these products.
4. Some Parts Becomes Red Or develops Pigmentation: when these changes occurs after applying a new product for a few days or weeks,it could be a rare allergic reaction to certain ingredients that cause damage to skin.
5. Oily Skin: If your skin suddenly get oily than normal,it could be a sign that you're stripping your skin of natural oils. If the product is harsh or not enough moisturiser, your skin will compensate for it and produce even more oil.
6. Body Itching: when this happens, it's possible that you're having a histamine (allergic) reaction to your skin product. I will suggest you discontinue with such product.
Content created and supplied by: B.Kristal (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More