Many people have the dream of having a fairer skin. It is sad that some people tend to opt for bleaching their skin with chemicals. Although, these chemicals tend to work very fast on the skin, their effects can be disastrous. Bleaching damages the skin.
Some of the things that can make the skin appear darker and dull include
2. Smoking, alcohol, and many more
4. Stress, and much more.
There is nothing more beautiful than having a healthy, shiny, and natural skin. The only way to do this is to use natural products and to take perfect care of it. Using bleaching products will damage your skin. Therefore, after doing lots of research, here are some of the products that has been reviewed as having the best and favorable outcome.
How to Lighten your skin naturally
1. Exfoliation: Exfoliating your skin gets rid of dead cells. When you exfoliate regularly (at least once a week), you are getting rid of all the dead cells on it. This process occurs naturally but as we age, we might need a little help to make the process faster. There are lots of natural exfoliating products. Some of the natural ones are:
*Honey *Papaya *Lemon Juice *Sugar & Olive oil *coconut oil & sugar/salt
Caution : If your skin is irritated or inflamed, you should not exfoliate.
2. Applying Orange Juice: Orange is a juice that offers the skin high benefits. It can lighten the skin naturally when applied regularly. Apply fresh natural orange to your skin and also consume it as it is a good source of vitamin C. You can also add milk to the juice for better and faster results.
3. Honey Massage: Another natural products that helps in brightening your face is honey. It is effective in eradicating dark spots from the skin. It is mostly recommended for people with dry skin. If you have an oily skin, you should add lemon juice before applying it. Once you apply, rinse it off with warm water.
4. Get adequate rest: Most people overwork themselves. They work and work without getting the recommended rest. This can have negative effects on the skin. You need to sleep for about 6 to 8 hours. Depriving yourself of adequate rest can make your skin appear dull while diminishing your glow. Make sure you do not joke with resting your body.
5. Cucumber: This is also another fruit that can achieve brightening of the skin. Whether you have a dry or oily skin, it works for everyone. All you have to do is blend the cucumber and apply its extracts to your skin.
6. Oats: Oatmeal are not only good for eating, they cam also be useful in rejuvenating your skin. They are useful in the treatment of eczema, and rashes. All you have to do is cook some and use it at a face mask once it cools down. Leave it on the face for 15 minutes and wash away.
7. Avoid Sunlight: The sun emits radiation that can cause negative effects on the skin. To keep your skin healthy and shiny, you need to protect it from the sun. If you must go out, then you need to get a good sunscreen.
Finally, the things listed above will lighten your skin slowly and help to even it. All you need to do is to be consistent with it. Do not resort to bleaching your skin. It has negative and embarrassing effects.
If you have other additions, let us know below:
Like, follow, and share
Photo Credit: Google, istockphoto
Content created and supplied by: GraceD. (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More