Bamike was a contender in MTN Project Fame season 8 and made it to the semi-finals.
Bambam lived in the US, the UK, France and a few European nations while growing up in light of the fact that her military dad was a representative.
She is a Big Brother 2019 contestant she rose to stardom after contesting for the Big Brother Naija reality show.
The Big Brother Naija star had a baby girl recently with her hubby Tope Adenibuyan, who she married in 2019, with family and friends in attendance of their Dubai white wedding and Ogun State traditional ceremony likewise.
She is a fashion icon, the term is almost pervasive to the point of a cliche because a 'fashion icon' is classified as a person who has considerable influence in how other people dress even with what designs are shown on the runway.
1) She slayed a nice white suit and a white trouser.
2) She slayed a very nice beautiful gown with a nice head gear, she is naturally Beautiful.
3) She slayed a nice blue Ankara gown, that has one sleeve.
4) She slayed a nice white gown that's has blue design underneath.
5) She slayed a nice multicoloured Ankara jumpsuit with beautiful designs.
6) She slayed a beautiful multicoloured gown and she looks exceptionally beautiful.
7) She slayed a nice English fabric gown that has her image.
8) She slayed a nice red and white beautiful one hand gown.
9) She slayed a beautiful gown for a beautiful girl, it comprises of blue, red green, yellow, black and White colours.
10) She slayed a beautiful Ankara gown that comprises of white, blue, red, teal, and navy blue colours.
11) She slayed a nice gown, she rocked the gown with a yellow bag and a white sneakers.
12) She rocked a nice gold color prom gown.
13) She slayed a black sleeveless top, a black leggings and a nice shirt.
14) She looks smashing hot in her short yellow and white gown.
15) She rocked a nice orange outfit, and beautiful Coral beads.
16) She slayed a peach gown, nice gold hair that makes her look like a Barbie.
17) She looks exceptionally beautiful with her lovely Black gown.
18) She slayed a blue and brown chiffon dress, and a nice black rubber skirt.
Bam Bam is a fashionista and she is very stylish.
A Fashionista is a person who produces and promotes high fashion. Or someone who dresses after current trends. So kind of a reflection of the general idea.
This is one of the remarkable trait of fashionistas, wherein they have all the fashion essentials from having a little black dress, a pair of denims and most particularly neutral coloured clothings like black and navy. They prefer solid colours over prints and they look for the value for their wardrobe choices.
They never mind spending on those clothes which are of a great quality and those which can last for a long time.
Stylish people rarely come across the realisation that they love looking good at the ripe age of, well, full-blown adulthood.
Stylish people are more likely to have a wealth of coming of age stories tied to fashion ranging from outbursts with parents, hanging out with similar friends, run-ins with school authorities to “Back to School” ads as their first, legitimate encounter with a must-haves.
Content created and supplied by: Kweenshantel (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More