There is a surprisingly simple and quick approach to repair these shattered pieces. Continue reading to learn how to repair shattered cosmetics and save your beloved blush, powder, or eye shadow.
WHAT YOU'LL REQUIRE:
1. Your product is faulty.
2. Alcohol for Rubbing.
3. Small bowl
4. Spoon or toothpick (I used a bottle cap as an example).
1. Begin by collecting all of your broken pieces in a small bowl.
2. Finely grind all of the pieces into a powder. You may start with a toothpick, but you'll need to crush part of it down with a spoon to get it truly broken down into fine pieces.
3. Once your product has been broken down, begin adding small amounts of alcohol. You want your goods to be completely covered in alcohol, with no dry spots, but not so saturated that the liquid floats.
4. Return your product to the pan and smooth it out evenly. This can be done with clean fingertips or a butter knife.
5. Cover your product with a tissue and soak up any excess alcohol with something flat (the rest will evaporate). This will also help your product flatten out even more.
6. Allow to dry overnight and you're ready to use it again.
Have you ever attempted to repair a broken blush, powder, or eyeshadow?
Kindly share this important article with any lady.
Content created and supplied by: Longsonkev (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More