Our early morning routine or habits have a way of affecting our skin. It's very important you practice healthy morning routines.
Here are some morning routines that would help your skin glow more:
1. Start with a glass of hot water mixed with lemon and honey: Drinking hot water in the morning helps cleans your system. When you add honey and lemon it helps give your skin that natural glow. Or you could just drink the water without any lemon or honey mixed in it.
2. Wash your face with warm water: Washing your face with warm water helps loosen and remove the dirts deep in the skin.
3. Soak your face in ice: Ice helps tighten the pores,it's adviced to deep your face in ice for a little time. Doing this helps remove puffiness around the eyes,reduces oil on the face,helps reduce wrinkle and aging. In a bowl pour some ice in it, and deep your face in it for 10 seconds, remove your face for 5seconds and put it back for another 10 seconds. Do this 4 times. This should be done after washing your face with warm water.
4. Face massage: Massaging your face is a very important step in getting a healthy glowing skin. It helps promote oxygen and blood flow,it also helps prevent wrinkles on the face.
5. Use a face scrub: Scrub helps get rid of dirt and exfoliate the face, scrub is an important routine. You do not need to buy a scrub, just make one yourself with sugar and coconut oil or olive oil and use on your face. Note you shouldn't have a face scrub every morning,it should be done twice a week.
6. Face mask: Face mask helps nourish the skin. It helps tired and unhealthy skin. It is the perfect healthy skin formula.
7. Cleans with a mild cleanser: you can make a mixture of aloe vera gel, and liquid soap,Use a cotton bad to gently clean your face.
8. Finish it up with a good moisturizer: If you do not have a good moisturizer you can use Shea butter.
9. Do not forget your lips: Make a lip scrub with honey and sugar. Scrub your lips to give it a healthier and rich look. Allows apply a lip balm or Vaseline after the scrub.
Content created and supplied by: Bambi12 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More