Everyone fancies that perfect radiant skin. Regardless of what you do or who you are be it a banker, doctor, teacher, student or professional in any field, it is very pertinent to have a glowing skin and we have to explore beauty tips to our own advantage.
It should be understood that our skin is delicate and fragile and therefore we should avoid applying harmful chemicals to our face. The major factors that can cause dryness to our skin include stressful work schedules, inadequate sleep, unhealthy diet, pollution, damaging sun rays (Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B), excessive smoking, alcohol and the likes. We are somehow being affected with aleast two of these factors in which we can't deviate from them. As we age, we tend to lose glow and radiance. This is inevitable as we can not hold on to a specific age but we can slow down the rate at which we lose glow and radiance from our skin.
To provide the best care for your skin, homemade beauty tips and recipes should be recommended because they are natural alternative to other cosmetic products. Never worry, as Bal Fashion as broken down the solutions needed to keep the skin glowing and radiant. Sit back and relax as you read on to discover the secret to perfect fresh glowing skin.
1. Turmeric For Glowing Skin
1. Mix up the turmeric powder with the glam flour. Then, add enough milk or alternatively water to form a thick paste.
2. Apply this mixture on your face and neck, leave for about 20 minutes.
3. Rinse with clean water, then pat dry the face.
This should be repeated once or twice a day.
Importance of Turmeric for Glowing skin.
Turmeric helps to eradicate the harmful free radicals that damages the skin because of it's property of cucurmin which has active antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It brings about collagen production keeping the skin supple and glowing.
2. Coconut Oil For Glowing Skin
1. Warm up the oil lightly, then apply on the face and neck.
2. Give it a massage for a few minutes in circular motion.
3. Wear the oil to bed.
4. You can also add sugar to the oil so as to act as scrub to the face in order to exfoliate your skin. This can be done once or twice in a week.
You can apply coconut oil every night before going to bed.
Importance of Coconut oil for Glowing Skin
Coconut oil nourishes the skin with essential fatty acids because of its phenolic compounds that contributes to its antioxidants activity. It closes the moisture in skin and provide glowing skin. This remedy best works for dry and dull skin.
3. Baking Soda For Glowing Skin
1. Mix together the baking soda, olive oil and honey in a clean bowl.
2. Apply in circular motion on your damp face and neck. Leave for 10 minutes.
3. Rinse with cool clean water and pat dry. Then moisturize with good cream.
This should be applied on the face once in a week.
Importance of Baking soda
Baking soda neutralises the skin's PH and exfoliates dead skin cells. It heals up any inflammation that may be present on the face.
4.Lemon For Glowing skin
Steps:1. Mix together lemon juice and sugar, then apply on your face.
2. Scrub gently in a curcular motion and leave for about 10 minutes.
3. Rinse with warm water to get the desired result.
Repeat this process twice a week.
Importance of Lemon for Glowing Skin
Lemon works cleansing and removing tan. Sugar in this recipe helps to eliminate dead cells. It is a very important agent in best skin brightening agents.
5. Cucumber For Glowing Skin
1. Grate the cucumber properly and mix yoghurt to it.
2. Apply on the face and neck
3. Wear the mixture on the face for 5 minutes until it dries off, then wash with cool water.
Repeat this process every 4 days.
Importance of Cucumber for Glowing Skin
Cucumber rejuvenates, replenishes, cools dull skin with its antioxidants. It improves the appearance of complexion.
6.Honey For Glowing Skin
1. Apply honey on a damp of cotton wool and apply on the face.
2. Massage for some time and leave for about five minutes.
3. Wash off the honey with lukewarm water.
Apply on every alternate days.
6. Honey for glowing skins
Importance of Honey for Glowing Skin
Honey cleanses and makes the skin soft because of its antimicrobial and hygroscopic properties. It has actively antioxidants that makes the skin soft and blemish-free.
7. Papaya For Glowing Skin
1. Cut a ripe papaya into small pieces, add sandalwood powder and honey into it.
2. Mix together to get a paste of medium consistency.
3. Apply all over the face and neck
Wear for 20 minutes and rinse with cool water.
Repeat this once in every week.
Importance of Papaya for Glowing Skin
Ripe papaya (pawpaw) has papain which acts as a mild exfoliator. This eliminates dead cells and makes you look younger and glowing. It clears out the dirt that can lead to breakouts on the face. This remedy generally acts as anti-aging pack.
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )