We all know make up is evolving. Nowadays, it's more of an a way to show your artistic side as you will see in these pictures.
1. Gorgeous yellow hue eye makeup. Note the lack of lipstick. All she did to achieve this gorgeous lips was clear lipgloss and lip liner.
2. I mean ... she's female Aang from Avatar the last Airbender, giving off supernatural and baddie vibes.
3. Blue eyeshadow and daring colourful fish designs.
4. No eyeshadow, but neon orange eyeliner underneath black eyeliner. Orange is a beautiful colour on dark skin.
5. This is some serious artwork with multicolored stones. She looks just like an ancient princess.
6. Once again, orange and melanin go really well together.
7. Once again stones are user for this soft, girly look.
8. A mix of pink and purple eyeshadow enhanced with this beautiful 3D lashes. Note the bottom lashes.
9. She looks like a water princess from Avatar
10. I applaud this! Glow in the dark ink? Genius. Pink sparkly clouds? Genuiser! Lol
11. This is a look that can only be described as soft. Lovely.
12. Once again note the bottom lashes. The blend of orange and yellow is daring.13. this is hilarious, showing the difference between eye makeup in 2009 and 2018. It's evolved greatly.
14. Ive had this picture for a long time. Iys just amazing. It looks like there's a game on her face.
15. Mmmmm, water melon. Lovely bottom lashes.
16. Once again, glow in the dark ink and clouds
17. So simple and yet so bold and daring.
18. Thid is a gorgeous play of colors on a gorgeous dark canvas.
19. She's crying colour!
20. A field of flowers are on her eyes
21. Wow, just wow.
23. Bright daring colours.
24. She looks ready to act as a fairy in a movie.
25. Once again, bottom lashes.
26. Blue eyeshadow below the eyes just made her eyes pop!
I love how many of them aren't even wearing lipstick but are glamming things up with lipgloss and lip liner. It gives a good natural look which is what many ladies crave.
Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed this, please give it a like and share.
Follow me for more body care, hair care, fashion inspo and celebrity news
Content created and supplied by: Amimiya! (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More