Pimples are a normal popular skin condition that many people complain of. Pimples can be seen as an inflammation of the skin causing the sebaceous glands (oil glands) to be infected with bacteria, swelled up, and filled with pus. Pimples can be so annoying. Like many other person, you may probably have tried out lotions and medicine which were not effective so, it's the right time to go natural!!
Here are Three Natural Ways of Getting Rid Of Pimples Fast:
At first, Ice can be effectively used in reducing the redness, swelling and inflammation of pimples area. Ice equally helps in improving blood circulation/flow to the affected area, and in tightening the skin pores and removing dirt and oil accumulated on the skin of the pimple area. You can use either ice cubes or crushed ice.
- Wrap the the cube or crushed ice in a piece of cloth and hold it on the affected area just for a few seconds.
- Repeat the process after waiting for a few minutes.
Lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C is another way of getting rid of pimples. Lemon juice helps pimples to dry up way faster. Be ensure you use fresh lemon juice, not the bottle once with preservatives.
- At your bed time, dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples. You can equally mix one teaspoon of cinnamon powder with one tablespoon of lesson juice and have it placed on the pimples overnight.
- Wash the skin well with lukewarm water in the morning.
Note, this particular home remedy is not so suitable for those with sensitive skin, it can be irritating.
Garlic which is an antioxidant, antifungal, antiseptic and antiviral agent can help in the fast treating pimples. Also, the sulfur found in garlic promotes quick healing of pimples.
- Shop garlic clove into two pieces. Have the garlic rub on the pimples surface and leave it for about five minutes before washing it off with a lukewarm water.
-Repeat the procedure several times per day.
1. Do not pick on your pimples. It could result in more pimples, irritation, and a scar.
2. Don't always sleep while wearing makeup. Yours pores may get clogged.
3. Identify your trigger foods. Mine could be fried groundnut! It's important that you know whether you often breakout whenever you eat certain foods, so you can make effort in avoiding them.
4. Please, don't believe everything you read, or every product our treating pimples you see. When you find what actually works for you, please stick to it.
That's it, guys. I hope you find these tips helpful.
Love you all.
Drop your comments in the comment box.
Don't forget to like and share this post with others. Thanks!
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More