Yes, flawless skin is achievable when you incorporate these morning beauty habits into your daily routine;
1. Drink a big glass of water to stay hydrated: When you wake up, your body needs to be hydrated after long hours of sleep without getting water. When you are dehydrated, you can get headaches and also feel sluggish, and you know how bad this can be?
2. Use antioxidant serum helps protect the skin all day: Applying antioxidant-rich serum in the morning is a must to fight free radicals.
3. Drink green tea to boost caffeine and antioxidants: Antioxidants contribute to healthy aging. Green tea has antioxidant properties that can help combat dames from free radicals.
4. Move your body in the morning for a better beauty sleep at night: if you can be committed to exercising in the morning be sure to reap its benefits at night. Remember it’s called “beauty sleep” for a reason.
5. Wear sunscreen even when it is cloudy to protect your skin all day long.
Start your day with these morning beauty habits, and see how you will start to love your mornings.
Content created and supplied by: Adeola002 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More