Apparently, all men love to see their women look so good and beautiful and it's not just about out of bed. They love to see their women look so packaged and gorgeous.
Ladies, you have to start wearing this things in bed for your man. He might not say it but he wants you to.
1. Oversized T-shirts - The movies don’t lie. There’s nothing like a girl in a plain old big shirt strutting around the room. It makes men wonder if she’s even wearing anything beneath.
2. Only underwear - Men love to see their women in only under wears. It makes their head sparkle and it makes you more attractive to them.
3. Socks - it might sound funny but socks can definitely add some sauce to the juice when you are in bed with him.
4. Pyjamas - definitely! men wants to see their women in pyjamas on bed. It makes you look cool and innocent to them.
5. His shirt - a man seeing you on his shirt makes him happy and feel a sense of being loved. He will look at you often and you will definitely see that love in his eyes.
6. A colourful night gown - men love colourful clothes on their women but not just in the day but at night when you are in bed too. Always wear a colourful night gown.
7. Nothing - Surely you saw this coming. Why waste time wearing clothes when they are just for decoration right?
Wearing all these will always make your man want more of you.
Guys, if there’s anything left out from this list. Feel free to share by dropping your comment. There’s every guarantee that ladies have their eyes on this, and a making notes.
Content created and supplied by: BuzzNigeria (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More