Cornrows have been around for many years now and are one of the most popular protective styles sported by African women. From braided to twisted, thick to thin, and in a variety of colors, there is no dearth of creativity or options when it comes to styling your cornrows. But with that many options comes the worst possible drawback – confusion over what to pick.
In this article, I will be showing us 8 cute and chic cornrow braided hairstyles you can try on your next styling cornrow.
1. Celtic Knot Cornrows Headband. Headed to a holiday party? Or maybe a friend’s wedding? These cornrows have been done up in a Celtic knot style that is sure to grab the attention of everyone in attendance. Four cornrows wind together in an intricate Celtic knot design and continue into braids that form a gorgeous headband. The rest of the hair is left loose to add a soft and feminine touch.
2. Intense Purple Cornrow buns. Purple has the kind of sexy touch that is unmatched by any other color. So go for some extensions in this gorgeous color to create some simple and thick cornrows. Leaving aside a braid on each side, tie all your other cornrows into a high bun and a low bun to create a style that no one has ever seen before.
3. Crooked Cornrows Bouffant. If you have long hair that is bothersome but you are not ready to cut it short, try out this cornrows style for size. These twisted cornrows have been swept up and fashioned into a classy bouffant at the top of her head. There you go! Your hair is out of your face AND you didn’t even need to chop it off.
4. Blonde Straight Backs. Blonde is one of those hair colors in which any hairstyle stands out beautifully. Take these simple straight-back cornrows, for example. The cornrows look prominent and insanely gorgeous in this light color. And if you’re a natural blonde, you don’t even need to go through the effort of coloring it.
5. Dreary Accented Cornrows. Here’s a cornrows style that is going to be easy on your pocket. You don’t need to spend a bomb on getting a bunch of extensions. All you need is one pack of blue extensions and add one in each of the cornrows. What you will end up with are some gorgeous cornrows accented with streaks of blue that are perfect to sport on any occasion.
6. Cornrows Braided Pony. Awaken the kid within you with this braided pony style that you probably sported in your school days. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t look stylish sporting it now! These straight-back cornrows are attached with box braids at the crown and braided into a high pony braid to create a magnificent hairstyle.
7. Collective Cornrows. Be crazy, be awesome, be you with this simple blonde cornrows style. Six straight backs combine to create two cute braids at the back and make a super chic style. All you need to do is put on your most colorful outfit and you’ll be spreading sunshine everywhere.
8. Infant Pink Accented Cornrows. Show off your feminine and flirty style with these adorably colored cornrows. Go get yourself some cute baby pink extensions and braid them into your cornrows. Add some silver beads to add some sparkle to your hair and voila! Your adorable style is ready for you to flaunt.
If you find these hairstyles beautiful don't forget to click on the follow button, share, comment, and like for more updates.
I Am Zeestyle
Content created and supplied by: Zeestyle (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More