Kindly follow, like, comment and share......
As at 2020, this list are the most expensive bracelets in the world and their worth in US dollars. There are different and varieties of expensive bracelets in the world but we concentrated more on the top 10
1. GULF PEARL PARURE BRACELET: It is worth $31 million US dollars.
2. WALLIS SYMPSON ONYX AND DIAMOND PANTHER: It is worth $12.5 million US dollars.
3. EMERALD BRACELET: It is worth $ 4,002,500 US dollars.
4. DIAMOND BRACELET: It is worth $ 1,513,024 US dollars.
5. NATURAL PEARL AND DIAMOND PARURE: It is worth $ 1,467,666 US dollars.
6. DIAMOND BRACELET: It is worth $ 1,467,466 US dollars.
7. PAIR OF DIAMOND BANGLES: It is worth $ 1,136,000 US dollars.
8. DIAMOND 18K WHITE GOLD BRACELET: It is worth $ 1,035,811 US dollars.
9. MARTIN KATZ DIAMOND BRACELET: It is worth $ 1 Million US dollars.
10. RARE 18TH CENTURY DIAMOND GOLDEN FLEECE BRACELETS: It is worth $ 168, 858 US dollars.
Content created and supplied by: aspect76 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More