Popular Big Brother Naija Star, Tega Dominic displayed a gorgeous/unique fashion sense, which can serve as inspiration to any woman who values fashion. Below are few things a fashionista can learn, from the recent appearance of Tega Dominic.
1. Her choice of outfit and it's were perfect. As a fashionista, your choice of outfit matters a lot as it's perfects you for the special outdoor event you want to attend. Also after making a choice of outfit, consider it's colour because the colour of attire plays a great role in perfecting your appearance also.
Make sure that your choice of outfit colour, compliments your skin tone, so your look can be captivating to sights when stepping out. In the recent appearance of Tega, she made a good choice of outfit, as she rocked a sweet gown, that has a perfect colour match to her skin.
The colour of her dress, compliments her skin tone, and offered her an attractive appearance. Her appearance can out bold and brightened because of her outfit colour, this proves her good sense of fashion, and every fashionista should also key into it.
2. Her Gown size was perfect to her body. Looking at the outfit above, she wore an off shoulder gown, and as we all can see it gave her a well fitted appearance, as the gown doesn't seem to slick off from her body.
It's very necessary that when sewing an outfit, your designer should get a perfect body measurement of you, so that dress can come out perfect on you, just as it looked perfect on Tega above.
Getting the perfect measurement of your body, will make you enjoy that outfit, and will give you full confidence when stepping out. Always make sure your designer get the perfect measurement of your body, all parts of your body and you will enjoy the outfit.
3. Her Choice of footwear was also perfect and inspiring. Looking at her recent appearance, she rocked a high heels which has similar colour to her dress. This proves that high heels is the perfect type of footwear that could compliment such attire, which i approve that as a fashionista.
Every lady that wants to look classy and captivating in a gown, should rock it with a classy high heels. Also make such that the heels has a matching colour to your outfit and also your skin, so you can look adorable to sights.
4. Her gown styling is worth copying by fashion lovers and designers. I admire the joining down below of her gown, how the designer perfectly join two materials below, and also the design at her breast part was highly inspirational.
Every gown lover can gain new idea from the recent gown wore by Tega, as it has matured sewings which made her look unique. Such gowns can be rocked to special ceremonies and parties, even Sunday Events.
5. The fashion accessory she wore on her neck also played a great role in perfecting her appearance. Every fashion lover should be able to gain inspiration from the recent appearance of Tega Dominic.
Photo Credit: Instagram / its_tegadominic
Content created and supplied by: TwinkleBeautyBlog (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More