Moi Moi, so tasty you can't get over it. Okay I love this dish so much because of it's health benefits and range of combinations. You can moi moi with rich, garri, bread, custard, pap etc.
INGREDIENTS FOR MAKING 4 WRAPS OF MOI MOI
- 500g Beans/Black Eyed Peas.
- 4 Boiled Eggs
- 2 ½ cooking spoons of Vegetable oil or palm oil
- Sardines ( Optional)
- ½ Clove Garlic/Ginger
- Aluminium or plastic cups.
- 4 Fresh Tomatoes
- 7 Small Chilli Pepper
1. Soak your Bean for not 30 – 40 minutes then wash and peel off the brown back of the beans. Peeling off the brown back of the beans should be done by rubbing the beans with your palms until it becomes white. When you are done, wash the beans thoroughly.
1. After washing the beans add your onions, tomatoes, red chilli pepper, chopped garlic and a bit of ginger and blend all together.
3. Get a clean pot and pour the contents inside. Add 2 ½ tablespoon of vegetable oil or palm oil, maggi and salt then stir. Make sure you taste if seasoning is perfect.
3. if you are using sardine, take the fish out of the tin and shred it to remove all the bones.
4. Get your Aluminum cups or plastic cups and rinse it.
5. Pour the grounded beans, add your shredded fish and boiled eggs and wrap the sandwich bags or cover the aluminum cup
6. Put clean water in a pot and gently drop all the wraps inside. Cover the pot and cook for 30mins.
7. After 30 minutes wrap to check to see if the moi moi is solid. Once it's sold turn off the heat, serve and enjoy with rice, pap, or bread.
Content created and supplied by: Johnthecook (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More