I looked around my kitchen and I feel like the best meal for the day is a sweet, pepperish meal and all I could find in my kitchen was sweet corn, spaghetti, egg and leftover red pepper... Am so I created dis beauty
Grinded pepper& tomatoes
1. Now Cut the veges & potatoes and set aside.
2. You will Boil the egg, spaghetti & potatoes with a pinch of salt for about 15mins and strain.
3. In a nonstick pan, fry the veg.oil with diced onions, garlic, carrots and green beans
4. Now Add some maggi & thyme to taste.
5. Now Pour in the boiled spag potatoes and stir fry for like 10mins. Done
6. Now For the sauce: In a pot, fry some oil, garlic and the sardine for some minutes (you can use the sardine oil if you wish).
7. Now you have to Add in your grinded pepper & tomatoes and let it simmer.
8. Plate out your fried spag, boiled egg & sardine sauce.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL
Don't forget to like, comment and share, thanks all
Content created and supplied by: Rose2 (via Opera News )