I looked around my kitchen and I feel like the best meal for the day is a sweet, pepperish meal and all I could find in my kitchen was sweet corn, spaghetti, egg and leftover red pepper... Am so I created dis beauty
Grinded pepper& tomatoes
1. Now Cut the veges & potatoes and set aside.
2. You will Boil the egg, spaghetti & potatoes with a pinch of salt for about 15mins and strain.
3. In a nonstick pan, fry the veg.oil with diced onions, garlic, carrots and green beans
4. Now Add some maggi & thyme to taste.
5. Now Pour in the boiled spag potatoes and stir fry for like 10mins. Done
6. Now For the sauce: In a pot, fry some oil, garlic and the sardine for some minutes (you can use the sardine oil if you wish).
7. Now you have to Add in your grinded pepper & tomatoes and let it simmer.
8. Plate out your fried spag, boiled egg & sardine sauce.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL
Don't forget to like, comment and share, thanks all
Content created and supplied by: Rose2 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More