Peppered turkey wings is a easily a party favourite that will appeal to all. In this article, I will be sharing with you an easy recipe on how to make this Turkey wings.The ingredients used to prepare this wings meal are very affordable.
Without any further ado, let us get into how to prepare Peppered turkey wings.
1. 8 pcs turkey wings.
2. 1 big red bell pepper.
3. Small piece of green bell pepper.
4. 1 habanero pepper (scotch bonnet pepper).
5. 1 red onion.
6. Vegetable oil.
7. 2 big seasoning cubes.
8. 2 tsp thyme.
19. 1 tbsp garlic powder.
10. 1 tsp ginger powder.
11. 1 tbsp White pepper.
12. 1 tsp curry powder.
13. Salt to taste.
1. Wash all the peppers and onion, chop and separate into 3 batches this way:
a) 1/2 onion chopped for seasoning the peppered turkey, a tiny piece of red bell pepper, a tiny piece of green bell pepper.
b) The habanero pepper 1/4 onion finely chopped for the peppered turkey wings.
c) The rest of the red bell pepper, 1/4 onion blended for the peppered turkey wings.
2. Put the turkey wings into a pot, add some of the onions (1a above), garlic powder, ginger powder, white pepper, thyme and seasoning cubes.
Mix very well, cover and let it steam on medium heat.
3. When the turkey wings are pale all over, add a little bit of water, cover and start cooking on medium heat. Cook for about 15 minutes, topping up the water when necessary but keep the water in the pot as small as possible at all times.
4. When done, keep cooking till all the water dries up without burning. Take them out and grill/broil in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius or 400F till golden all over.
5. Pour the blended peppers and onion (1c above) into a clean dry pot pot and boil till all the water dries up. Add the vegetable oil into the boiled pepper, fry to a bit and add the chopped peppered and onions (1b above).
6. Fry for about 3 minutes, add the curry powder and some salt to taste. Stir very well. Add the grilled/broiled turkey wings and mix till every turkey wing is coated with the pepper sauce.
That's how easy it is to make this peppered turkey wings. Serve this on its own with a chilled drink or with Jollof Rice, Fried Rice, Turmeric Rice or any other Nigerian rice recipe.
Thank you so much for reading. Give me a follow for more. Like and share if you found this useful.
Stay safe and always eat healthy.
Content created and supplied by: Mimifood (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More