Catfish pepper soup is a famous Nigerian delicacy that is usually served hot. Thus delicious delicacy can be eaten with boiled rice, yam and chilled drink, either alcohol or soft drinks.
In today's article I will be teaching and also showing you how best to prepare your delicious catfish pepper soup. First, we will look at the ingredients for this delicious delicacy called catfish pepper soup.
Catfish or 2 catfish (it should be thoroughly cleaned and cut into 4 or 5 pieces).
3 or 4 cups of clean water (depending on the quantity of soup you want).
1 or 2 scotch bonnet pepper.
Half onion that is 1/2.
1 seasoning cube.
Pepper soup spices (depending on if you are a fan of food spices)
A drop of salt to add to taste
Now, in order to add up these ingredients to get that delicious catfish pepper soup, here are the following instructions to go by:
1. Get your catfish, soak it inside cold water for at least 3 minutes in other for it not to fall apart which is, scatter.
2. After the 3 minutes are over, you can now put the catfish in a pot with medium heat and add your 3 to 4 cups of water.
3. After doing that, you should immediately add your seasoning cube, salt, onion, scent leave, pepper and crayfish, then leave it to boil together for at least 10 minutes.
4. After the 10 minutes are over, you can now add your pepper soup spice (if available) then leave the soup to boil for an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
5. When all this is done, please serve immediately, because your delicious catfish pepper soup is ready.
Like and share for others to learn as well. Also do well to follow me for delicious delicacy recipes.
Content created and supplied by: Blessing-leelee (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More