How to Make Spaghetti in the Instant Pot
1. To make my spaghetti in the Instant Pot, you’ll need:
2. ground beef – I like to use a lean ground beef that is 90% lean. You can also use ground turkey if you prefer.
3. Stone House Seasoning – this is our house blend of salt, pepper and garlic that I make in a large quantity to keep on hand for adding seasoning to dishes in a snap. If you do not have it already made and just need it for this recipe, you can use 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder. I highly encourage you to mix up a batch to keep on hand for the future! I think you’ll love it!
4. dried oregano – if you use fresh oregano in this recipe, you’ll only need to use 1/2 teaspoon.
5. crushed tomatoes – I love to use crushed tomatoes in this spaghetti recipe. If you have whole tomatoes, just blend them until smooth to substitute.
6. water – the water and crushed tomatoes help to cook the noodles and to form the sauce.
7. spaghetti noodles – I have tested this recipe with whole wheat and regular spaghetti noodles with great success.
8. Parmesan cheese – grated Parmesan makes a great topping for serving.
9. Set the Instant Pot to Sauté and add your ground beef. Cook until the beef has browned, about 5 minutes. Turn off the Instant Pot and drain away any drippings.
10. Return the insert to the Instant Pot and stir in Stone House Seasoning, dried oregano, crushed tomatoes, and water. Stir to combine well. Then, place the broken spaghetti noodles on top of the meat mixture. Add more water, if needed, to make sure that all of the noodles are covered in the Instant Pot.
11. Seal the lid to the Instant Pot and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. Carefully use the quick release method to release any remaining pressure from the Instant Pot. Remove the lid and stir the spaghetti to combine. Serve with parmesan cheese.
2 pounds ground beef
1 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 (28-ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
4.5 cups water
1 pound spaghetti noodles broken into half
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
1. Set the Instant Pot to saute. Add ground beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon as you cook until the ground beef is browned throughout, about 5 minutes. Turn off the Instant Pot and drain away any excess drippings.
2. Add Stone House Seasoning, dried oregano, crushed tomatoes, and water. Stir to combine. Place the spaghetti noodles on top of the meat mixture. Add additional water as needed to make sure that all of the spaghetti noodles are covered.
3. Secure the lid onto the Instant Pot and cook for 8 minutes at high pressure. Once cooking has completed, carefully use the quick release to release the remaining pressure. Remove the lid of the Instant Pot and stir the spaghetti to combine.
4. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Calories: 524kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 477mg | Potassium: 438mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 49IU | Calcium: 115mg | Iron: 3mg
Content created and supplied by: Decency2 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More