Salt and taste seasoning
You must prepare your ingredients before you start to cook:
1. Wash your rice and perboil
When prepared with rich Banga extract, it can be very delicious and taste like local ice cream lol.
Here is a fast recompense, read on and learn from the delicious Banga rice.
Salt and seasoning to taste
Before you start cooking, you have to prepare your Ingredients:
1. Wash and perboil your rice
2. Blend your yellow pepper, crayfish and onions
3. Wash your dry fish with hot water and remove the bone
4. Wash your meat, season to taste and boil
5. Fry your boiled meat and set aside to be used for serving
Extracting your Banga Oil
1. Wash the seeds of the banga and fire.(Salts can be added, but they are also available)
2. Check if the seeds are soft if they are boiled, and you know if they are done.
3. Set a motar and pestle
4. Bring the seeds of your Banga down to the motar and pound out of the gas.
You will pick up the fruit / flesh in a way that doesn't break kernel seeds.
5. Pour warm water after pounding and squeeze out the juice and seeds with your palm.
6. The amount of water that you add decides the amount of banga extract, but you must make careful that not too much water is added so that your banga extract can be healthy.
7. Rinse thoroughly and throw away the shaft and seeds or spread.
The shaft can be used to begin cooking fire in firewood, and the seeds are used to grow the palm kernel nut7. Rinse thoroughly and throw away the shaft and seeds or spread.
The shaft can be used to begin cooking fire in firewood, and the seeds are used to grow the palm kernel nut
8. Set you Banga extract aside.
The Pictorial Summary Of Extracting Your Banga Juice:
Cooking Your Rice
1. Place in a clean pot and set on fire your extract, salt and pepper oignon, and a little dry fish.
2. After boiling, add the rice and the remaining dry fish to your taste.
3. Cook on medium heat to stop burning
4. When it is too small to minimize it, even if the stock or water is too small to add to it when no stock is available to make the rice soft or tart.
5. When the water is dried down to the bottom (you inspect a knife directly into the rice bowl, then you check the body of the knife for wet or dry). The water is dry.
6. You turn with a spatula or cooker spoon when it's dried and serve with your fried meat.
The seasoning that you put in the Banga rice is optional because it's sweet already in Banga.
The only challenge, since you can see that the food is very easy to prepare is to acquire the extract of Banga.
When made with our local rice / ofada rice, this rice is much sweeter.
Why not taste and enjoy this delicious rice. Thank you for having read
Do like it, share it and ask questions about any misunderstanding about the meal preparation process.
Photo credit: Google
Content created and supplied by: 9janews4 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More