1. Now is time to Start by putting your meat in a pot and adding water seasons salt onion cook it very well on till the meat is now very soft, put the meat in a food processor and blend.
2. Noe In a bowl cut your onions and keep a side the put a pan on the stove pour in a little oil an put in the the onions fry very well till it's translucent then pour in the meat add the seasoning, garlic and ginger power and fry till is a little dark brown then keep a side.
3. Now In a bowl pour in your flour, baking powder some salt and combine them together then pour in the oil and meat stock and knead for a better meat pie coat texture use cool meat stock that means you should refrigerate it.
4. Now Start rolling and putting the fried meat in the middle and folding it.
5. All done then start now is time to bake Please for those that want to use stove or gas to bake, pour salt or sands in your pot before putting your baking pan to help raise the pan above the ground.
Content created and supplied by: Rose2 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More