Tigernut fufu is a delicious and easy fufu to prepare that is made with Tigernut flour i.e flour made from aki awusa, aya, ofio.
In this article, I will be sharing with you an easy recipe on how to make this fufu.The ingredients used to prepare this fufu are very affordable.
Without any further ado, let us get into how to prepare Tigernut fufu.
Ingredients; Combination 1.
1. 1 cup of Tigernuts Flour (flour made from aki awusa, aya, ofio).
Ingredients; Combination 2.
1. 1 cup Tigernuts Flour.
2 1/2 cup of semolina or semovita, oat flour, plain four (all purpose flour).
1. Mix the two ingredients together in a bowl until we Incorporated. Once you have mixed them, the tigernuts fufu can be prepared like any other flour fufu recipe.
2. Set some water in a pot to boil. When the water boils, start adding the flour mixture bit by bit while stirring at the same time.
3. After adding the flour, keep mixing till there are no lumps. When happy, add a few drops of water, cover and leave to steam all over.
4. Mix again till smooth and wrap with a plastic film. That's how easy it is to prepare Tigernut fufu. You can easily enjoy this fufu with any soups commonly eaten with fufu.
Thank you so much for reading. Give me a follow for more. Like and share if you found this useful.
Stay safe and always eat healthy.
Content created and supplied by: Mimifood (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More