Step by step on how to prepare fried rice for #750
Almost everyone in Nigeria likes rice. The average Nigerian eats rice once per day whether it is fried rice, jollof rice, or rice with stew. One of the rice is fried which is not normally cooked every time. In this article, I will show how to cook fried for less than #1000.
Ingredients to be used:
2 cups of rice- 150 Liver- 100 Carrots- 100 Green beans- 100 Sweet corn-100 Curry powder-50 thyme-50 Oil- 100 Salt- 20 Seasoning- 20 Pepper- 50
1. The first step is to parboil the rice for five minutes and rinse to remove the starch
2. Pour the rice into a pot and add seasoning, salt, curry, thyme, and pepper then stir properly and put the rice on heat to cook. Add water to the rice
3. While the liver is on heat boil the liver and cut it into tiny cubes and fry it. When you are done drain the excess oil and keep it aside.
4. Chop the onions, green beans, carrots, and pepper into desired shapes, fry the vegetables, stir while frying to give an even fry. Season it with curry, thyme, and seasoning cube.
5. Check the rice if the liquid in the rice is dry and the rice is soft. Pour the vegetables into the rice and mix them properly until they combine well
6. Put the rice in the heat for about 3 minutes
, this is to prevent the rice from getting soured easily.
Now your fried rice is a ready dish enjoy it.
Follow to get more juicy information
Content created and supplied by: Abimich (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More