Dates and milk offer amazing health benefits when consumed, and when combined and consumed together, can offer incredible health promoting abilities for our bodies. Dates consumed with milk is a nutritional powerhouse and are a great combination for receive a large amount of nutrition plus different health benefits. If you are not able to consume dairy, you can change the milk to soy, almond, hemp or rice varieties. In this video, we will be mostly talking about dairy milk, but milk alternatives also often offer these incredible benefits.
How to prepare dates and milk.
Making this mixture at home is incredibly easy, all you will need is one quarter cup of dates that have been chopped with the seeds removed and about 2 cups of milk. Simply combine the dates and milk into a blender and then pour about one half to one cup of of the mixture into a cup to keep calories in check while preserving the rest of the mixture to consume later in the refrigerator. Now, lets discuss the health benefits of consuming dates mixed with milk.
1. First, consuming dates mixed with milk offers incredible health benefits. This mixture offers many different vitamins, minerals and other unique nutrients for our bodies. Dates are incredibly nutrient sense, and are a great source of potassium, copper, vitamin B6, magnesium and iron. They are also an amazing source of fibre and antioxidants such as carotenoids, flavonoids and phenolic acid. Milk is also a great source of nutrition as well as nutrient dense. It is a great source of calcium, riboflavin, vitamin D, vitamin B12 and phosphorus. It is also a great source of protein.
2. This mixture can also help to improve digestion and relieve many digestive ailments. Dates especially help to regulate and support the proper functioning of the digestive system and gastrointestinal tract due to its high levels of fibre. This allows this mixture to reduce symptoms of constipation, cramps, add bulk and increase nutrient uptake while also helping to remove wastes from the body.
3. Consuming dates mixed with milk can also help to strengthen and boost the immune system naturally. This is because milk contains natural antioxidant compounds and high levels of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium which can help to naturally boost the immune system by reducing free radicals. Dates can also help to support a healthy immune system due to its high levels of nutrition, antioxidants and ability to support the elimination of toxins that can damage the immune system which can lead to disease and illness. As well, dates, especially the peels, have tremendous antiviral, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties.
4. Consuming dates mixed with milk can also help to improve heart health many different ways and reduce the risk of heart disease. This mixture can reduce blockage within the arteries and blood vessels while also improving circulation. As well, dates mixed with milk can help to lower cholesterol levels due to its high levels of pectin, a type of fibre. The high levels of nutrition, such as magnesium, potassium and antioxidants are also helpful in this regard.
5. Lastly, consuming dates mixed with milk can also help to improve vision and reduce vision impairments such as cataracts and macular degeneration. This is because milk is a good source of vitamin A, a vital eye health nutrients, while both ingredients offer high levels of antioxidants that can eliminate free radicals that can damage the eyes and reduce vision overtime.
Thank you for reading! Please like, comment and share. If you would like to hear about more healthy updates, please follow us. Have a GREAT and HEALTHY day
Content created and supplied by: DanielAkoh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More