Green vegetables garnish is a delicious way to spice up the taste and look of your food. It is decorative and also very healthy. It can be placed at the side of almost every meal. Instead of serving your food plain, you can decorate it with this green vegetable garnish.
In this article, I will be sharing with you a simple and easy to understand and follow recipe on how to prepare tasty green vegetables garnish for the meals you prepare for your kids, or for your family and friends.
The ingredients used in this recipe are not standard. You can customize them to suite your preference and available ingredients.
Without further ado let's get into how to prepare this delicious and healthy green vegetables garnish.
1. Red onions.
2. Tatashe or Sweet pepper (fresh paprika).
3. Black pepper.
4. Vegetable Oil/ virgin olive oil.
6. Mushrooms (optional).
7. Ugu or spinach vegetable.
1. Wash all your ingredients. Then slice the onions (and the mushrooms) vertically. Dice the tatashe but do not slice the vegetables.
2. Heat up the frying pan, then add the oil and leave it to heat up.
3. Now, saute (fry lightly) the onions and the tatashe in the oil for 3 minutes. If you're using mushrooms then saute them first for 2 minutes before sauting the onions and tatashe.
4. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
5. Now, place the uncut vegetables on the pan and leave it to wilt. Once the vegetables have wilted, remove it from the fire and serve as a side garnish to the following meals.
Meals that you can garnish include;
1. White rice and stew.
2. Boiled or fried potatoes.
3. Boiled or fried plantain.
4. Boiled or fried yam.
6. Jollof rice.
7. Fried eggs etc.
Thank you so much for reading. Give me a follow for more. Like and share if you found this useful.
Check out my account for more easy and delicious recipes.
Stay safe and always eat healthy.
Content created and supplied by: Mimifood (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More