Learn how to make a Pink Lip balm with beeswax, shea butter, and other easy to find ingredients at home and make cool cash selling it.
1. How to make a Pink Lip balm with beeswax and shea butter
3 Tbsp. Beeswax Pellets
2 Tbsp. Shea Butter
4 Tbsp. Coconut Oil or other liquid oil such as Almond Oil, Olive Oil or Grapeseed Oil
Essential oil (10-20 drops) or Flavor Oil (1/2 dram)
1. In a microwave-safe container (I use a glass Pyrex measuring cup), melt the beeswax, shea butter, and coconut oil in 30-second increments, stirring well after each one.
2. Stir in the essential oil or flavor oil.
3. Carefully pour into pots or tubes and allow them to cool before using.
2. How to make lip balm without beeswax
What You Need
Two teaspoons raspberry gelatin mix
Two tablespoons virgin coconut oil
3-4 drops of lemon essential oil
A spoon and a microwave-safe bowl
1. Start by heating your solid coconut oil in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
2. Add the raspberry gelatin mix and blend the two ingredients.
3. Place this in the microwave once again, and once the gelatin melts, the oil should have a dark raspberry color to it.
4. Add the lemon essential oil and mix it properly.
5. Carefully pour the mixture into your lip balm container and place it in the refrigerator until it hardens.
3. How to make pink lip Balm with Pure Essential Oil
What You Need
¼ cup cocoa or mango butter
A little soy wax or beeswax
Several drops of your chosen essential oil
One teaspoon beetroot powder
1. Melt your soy wax in a makeshift double boiler.
2. Add the mango butter to the wax and blend them.
3. Add your favorite essential oil like peppermint or grapefruit.
4. For the color, add a small amount of beer root powder and stir well until there are no lumps.
5. Let your lip balm cool down and then carefully pour it into containers
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More