Easter is an annual celebration held in remembrance of the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
However, in celebration of Easter on Sunday, it would be a good idea to prepare fried rice and chicken to host friends and family.
Below is the recipe for the preparation of a very delicious chicken fried rice on easter Sunday.
Chicken meat, Chicken liver, Rice, Curry powder, Thyme, Fried rice spice, seasoning cube, carrot, green beans, green pepper, peas, sweet corn, onions, pepper, scallions margarine/groundnut oil.
* Slice and cut available vegetables (onions, carrot, green beans, green pepper, scallion)
* Cook peas for 30-45 minutes, till it becomes very soft and edible.
* Cook chicken and add onions, pepper, seasoning cube, fried rice spice, curry, thyme, and salt to taste.
* Parboil white rice
* Cook parboiled rice in the stock water gotten from the chicken to absorb more flavor, until the water is dried up.
* Preheat the margarine or groundnut oil, throw in sliced onions, and fry for a minute. Add the scallions, carrot, green beans, green pepper, sweet corn, and seasonings (curry, thyme, seasoning cube, salt, fried rice spice), chicken liver.
* Throw in the rice and stir fry for 2-5 minutes.
* Fry chicken meat (optional).
* Take it off the heat and serve your delicious chicken fried rice for easter Sunday.
Content created and supplied by: BlessingCI (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More