Our world is full of lies, there is no one you can trust except Food. Yes, food is something that gives all of us happiness but the sad part is that these days you can’t even trust the food, all thanks to the food and beverage companies. Their marketing strategy is so clever and cost-effective that sometimes they cross the line and break our heart with the biggest food lies.We all have been in a situation where we bought food as per the instructions on the packaging but once we open it we got something completely different.
We all have been in a situation where we bought food as per the instructions on the packaging but once we open it we got something completely different. If you have also faced something like that, then my friend you have been a victim of the food lies. Today, we have collected some pictures that will expose the food lies of the big brands. But, let me warn you that you won’t believe anything you see afterwards. Let’s check out the pictures of the food lies that will tell you how marketing has fooled you for so long.
1. Is it me or all of you that can see they are lying?
2. It is what they meant when they said a cup full of noodles.
3. Apparently, lying and expert marketing is the same thing.
4. You wanna know why I don’t trust what’s mentioned on the packaging? Look at this picture.
5. One of the biggest food lies of the century is here.
6. I think I have to stop believing my eyes from now onwards.
7. I always thought why they design the packaging like this. Finally, I got the answer.
8. Worthless to mention that this ice cream brand completely nailed it.
9. When the company gives you full signals about the lie.
10. If there is no difference between 30% & 40%, almost all the students would have passed the exams.
Also, if you have been on the receiving end of the marketing food lies, share this post with your loved ones so that they can know the truth.
Content created and supplied by: Sadeeqabubakarmuhammed (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More