This is the real traditional stew commonly served in the villages and by the roadside food hawkers. The contrast in taste in comparison with any other stew due to the Palm oil used is deliciously mouth watering.
Ingredients for preparing Palm oil stew
* Fresh beef
* Fresh tomatoes
* Fresh peppers
* 1 small tin tomato
* Palm oil
* Salt to taste
* Stockfish or fresh fish could be used instead of meat.
* Wash the stockfish or fresh fish.
* Place in a clean pot
* Season with salt and some sliced onions
* Heat oil in a clean pot and fry the grounded ingredients for 10 minutes.
* Add tomato puree ( a food that has been grounded) and stir it thoroughly.
* Finally add the cooked meat and stockfish.
* Stir thoroughly and allow to simmer for 15 minutes, remove from the fire and serve with boiled rice or yam. it can also be combined with an okra sauce and served with eba or amala.
Do well to like, share and follow the handle for more information
Content created and supplied by: Caroline123 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More